1 pm and the electricity was gone. As usual, I had no calls from any consultancy. It kills me slowly, everyday. Probably a little lesser than the evil spell cast upon me several years ago. I wondered when Kiran's brother would allot us the transcription work. A week ago while I was in Belgaum, we had a discussion about earning some bucks through transcription shit. I then had to carry my PC all the way to B'lore. But as of now, there was no work. My life was boring. Got a lot of time to think about unnecessary stupid things; esp. about my past relationships and esp. about my last one. They say, 'anempty mind is a devil's workshop' but it was worse, in my case.
I took the newspaper in my hand. One news grabbed my attention. It said "Britney's bodyguard was sexually harassed by her!" and that he would be quitting his job. I wondered whether the bodyguard was a fruit cake? I skipped to astrology section and it read "There is no point getting worried about issues & situations which you have no control over". How true. I was worried I would end up being jobless forever but hardly could I do anything about it.
I took the newspaper in my hand. One news grabbed my attention. It said "Britney's bodyguard was sexually harassed by her!" and that he would be quitting his job. I wondered whether the bodyguard was a fruit cake? I skipped to astrology section and it read "There is no point getting worried about issues & situations which you have no control over". How true. I was worried I would end up being jobless forever but hardly could I do anything about it.
No comments:
Post a Comment