Tuesday, July 6, 2010

2010 June 14th

My cell beeped, a new sms received. The first thought that struck my mind, some lousy forwarded msg from one of my friends. Didn't care to look. Although a year ago I never used to ignore any sms. Mostly because they were from someone special. Or atleast I hoped they were. But now, I care less about messages. So the sms got added to the unread list, 276th to be precise. I was on my way to my local chaiwala. Its about a few hundred steps away from my room which made me remember about the lazy guy I was once when I was in Belgaum. For every little thing I used to drive and never walk but yet I remained skinny. Miraculous.

So I reached the shop, ordered a tea and a puff (actually I don't even need to order him nowadays, he keeps it ready whenever he sees me). I stood there with the cup in my hand when suddenly 'a wild SMS appears' 
*beep beep*
I quietly take out my phone and saw 277 unread msgs. I open the inbox, it was from Jinki. It read "oieeee wasima". She calls me wasima :| I reply her with "bol jhinge". That's my way of addressing her, jhinga xD. Then I saw the next sms. It was from CRM Consultancy. I opened it and read. It said "i have sent a call latter to your mail. please check". I giggled to the word "latter". And that too a "call latter". Lol. Anyway, I went to the cyber cafe located just opposite to the chaiwala's shop and opened my email. I was scheduled an interview with a company named Prolabs Techcom Pvt. Ltd. It was on the next day at 10 half. I did a little Google search on that company and came to know that it was an embedded start up, working on products like fire alarms, security systems and powerformers (power transformers) . The good thing was that they had their own products and chances were that the company might be looking for freshers for design/development of their products. So why not give it a try? I took a printout of the email and headed back to my room.

2 comments:

  1. The puff reminds me of 15 days I stayed at bangalore... 3-4 years back... veg puff, egg puff... xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have puff every evening in B'lore :D

    ReplyDelete