Friday, August 27, 2010

2010 June 19

Okay, so I had to do 3 things today:
1. Attend the meeting at Luminus regarding the openings in Cerner Healthcare.
2. Submit my documents to my HR.
3. NOT GET LOST AGAIN :|

I headed out to Luminus located at Malleswaram. I caught the bus but no free seats :| Had to stand for 45 minutes in this crappy bus. I heard my knee making a strange noise when the bus passed over a massive pothole :/ Anyway, 45 minutes later I was in Malleswaram 5th cross. After a quick walk for about 10 minutes, I was inside Luminus. There were 3 fags sitting in the waiting lounge. I went to the help-desk and enquired about the meeting. I was taken to the meeting room and a lot of other people had also come there. We sat there patiently and after 10 minutes the meeting started. We were asked to introduce ourselves and we did. I dozed through rest of the discussion and the Luminus guy was talking something about Cerner and healthcare and training and shit. After 30 minutes, I was out of Luminus and headed over to KBS (Kempegouda Bus Stand aka Majestic). After reaching KBS, I boarded the bus to Shivajinagar since there were very few buses to Banaswadi (even in Asia's biggest Bus Stand). From Shivajinagar I headed over to Banaswadi and then to the company.

I completed all the formalities and submitted all the documents and shit. Since it was our (me and 2 others) first day in company, we went through formal discussion of the company, it's products and all the employees working there. I would be working in the hardware division of product development. That completed my day at the office.

No comments:

Post a Comment