Friday, August 27, 2010

2010 June 18

3:00 pm

I zeroxed all the required documents and was all set to go back to the company and complete all the formalities. But fate had something else for me in its store today xD

I climbed the Shivajinagar bus and sat on a window seat. I put on my earphones listening to Kalmah. I like that band, it's songs are better than other dry metal songs anyway. And thanks to Myncus for recommending me that band. Anyway, so I went on traveling in the bus wondering when Shivajinagar would come. I got past Peenya 2nd phase and thought to myself, does this bus take a longer route or what? I still kept on going and 15 minutes later, I was out of the Bangalore city :| The bus came to a halt after 2 hours of journey on it's the last stop. It looked like some village with no shops/houses, only green fields with cattle and shit. I asked the bus conductor where am I to which he giggled at me and said some place's name which I cannot recall. He then asked me, where I wanted to go and I told him Shivajinagar. Then he told me to sit in the same bus and I did. I knew I wouldn't make it to Banaswadi today, cursed myself. So I traveled back in the same bus and on the same route. Just to be sure, I used Google maps to locate myself and make sure I was now going in the right direction. When the bus came to Peenya again, I got out of the bus and started walking towards Majestic, below the flyover. I saw one BMTC bus heading towards KBS and hopped into it and relaxed. I reached KBS after an hour or so and then caught Vijaynagar bus and went back to room (with a straight face) :|

No comments:

Post a Comment