Been waiting for the past 2 hours. I had to. My originals were with the HR. An hour ago I gave back my appointment letter. I quit the job. And I had plenty of reasons to do that. An hour later, I had a meeting with the MD. She explained the history of the company, how it was started and what all struggle they underwent to develop it to this point. I was firm, I wasn't ready to work for 2 years straight with such low salary. And the main point that pissed me off was that it was never mentioned before, until last evening, that there was a bond of 2 lacs which prevented me from leaving the company for 2 years.
I interrupted the MD and directly came to the point whether or not she was ready to revert back to the old terms and conditions and she started explaining how the company was expending money on our training and stuff for another 15 mins. After she was done, I asked her again and she looked surprised. She told that she can't change the bond and I said fine and quit the job and took all my documents and parted goodbyes with my project leader, our trainer and my colleagues and within 10 minutes I was out of the company and back to being jobless, again.
Sunday, October 17, 2010
2010 June 25th
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment